Sunday, September 18, 2011

KISS ME OR KILL ME

I had the chorus for this lyric laying around for years before I finally figured out what it was about. Made a few attempts to do something with it, but it just wouldn't happen. The chorus always struck me as something AC DC would have written. This is about what happens when a hired killer tries to eliminate the competition and sparks fly. Now all I gotta do is write some music to it. Sure, easy peasy.

She was a payed assassin
come down from Dc
Someone got a contract,
contract out on me
Standing in my bedroom
Her aim was true and clear
Poised to pull the trigger
A moment she'd revere

Chorus
Kiss me or kill me
Come dance with me to my grave
You know I mean business,
so let's hook up for Christmas
I promise you I won't behave


Cornered in a foxhole
my fate a foregone deal
The reaper's here to harvest
The paper's signed and sealed
Such a stunning vision
the face of my demise
The last thing I will ever see
are those haunting eyes

Yet there's hesitation
Doubt clutching her mind
The seed of indecision
A feeling not unkind
We share the same profession
soulmates packing heat
A combustible compulsion
two hearts, but one beat

No comments: